Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Sloth!!

This is the FUNNIEST video I've ever seen. Zooey Deschanel had it on her FB feed or whatever yesterday, and I almost peed watching it. 

I'll be going to Curves again today. I'm excited that they're going to be putting me on a diet soon. I'll have to meet with my coach once a week and go over what I've been eating. O_o Uh Oh.. I can hear it already... 

Coach: "Why did you have a plate of bacon?"
Me: "I'm weak."

Oh well... Maybe being held accountable face to face will be good motivation! 


Don't watch that video if you hate seeing animals hurt. LOL its funny though. The Cat, The Dog and The Deer... eek! 


1 comment:

  1. So yeah, after the surgery I have to hold a friggen pillow to my chest any time I cough, sneeze, laugh...puke...whatever...I was hugging that freaking pillow so hard and laughing with tears of pain streaming down my face! But thanks for that lol (the sloth video, I didn't watch the animal one)

    ReplyDelete