Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today is the day!

Allen has a job interview today with a company in the oil field. Getting this job would be a huge turning point for our family. I just hope that they're willing to give him a chance to prove himself. I know he has what it takes to do the job he is interviewing for, but there could always be that one other person who interviewed better, or has more qualifications. I'm nervous! I hate being nervous!

Curves is CLOSED for the next 5 days... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? Today is the day, where I am on my own when it comes to working out and making sure I do something every day. Maybe walking around the block with the kids.. That damn double stroller is not the lightest thing to push, so that will help!  I need to get those ankle weights and wrist weights to put on... LOL My mom used to have some grey ones...
I mostly remember them because my brothers and I would throw them at each other a lot. They're pretty heavy. 

Hopefully with Curves being closed FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS, I'll have some interesting things to post on here.. If anyone has any ideas for good diet foods that don't taste like diet foods, let me know.. 

***The comment section is available for comments!!!***


3 comments:

  1. Get lots of veggies and some fat free ranch. You used to love that when you were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still have them let me look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwww fat free ranch tastes like poo to me now... I have to start with Light or something LOL

    ReplyDelete