Amazon is the place to go!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jumping Rope!

I think I'm going to buy us all jump ropes. I like the idea of jumping rope again like when I was a kid. Jacob wants a jump rope sooo bad. Hes currently doing the Jump Rope For Heart at his school... He wants to donate as much as possible! (probably to get the jump rope and water bottle you get for donations...) Whatever the reason, He wants to raise money to help someone else. Thats a super sweet thing for a little 6 year old.
http://honor.americanheart.org/site/TR/JumpforHeart/SWA-SouthWestAffiliate?px=3141430&pg=personal&fr_id=1685

Thats his very own Jump Rope for Heart web page where you can donate if you'd like. :) Just sayin..... lol

Short and sweet! No Curves today.. but I may go walking here pretty soon. It feels good outside and its cloudy. I hope everyone has a great day!

**Allen took his drug test and physical today for the job... Starts Monday morning!***

No comments:

Post a Comment