Amazon is the place to go!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Focus!!! Focus!...Wait... what?


I'll be going to Curves later this afternoon.. I've gotten to the point to where I'm not sore at all anymore. As soon as we get some extra money, I'll buy one of those cards I can put into the machine that tells it how weak I am.. and how... not in shape I am.


There are two machines there I have a love hate relationship with.. Well... there are probably MORE than two.. but these are the ones at the top of my list. There is the one that helps you do squats, with the little field goal thing that comes down on top of your shoulders, and you ..do a squat.. lol and the "booty maker" as the trainer calls it. Where you lean up on the chest piece and push back with one of your legs... I love those machines because I really feel like I get a good workout in those specific areas.. Maybe someday I'll have an ass to hold up my jeans! :D
I have to stay focused!!!! If I keep trying to lose this stupid weight.. it'll happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment