Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Cheated! There! It's out in the open!

I ate an Ice Cream Sandwich. I feel horrible. It was a small baby one, one of the "100 calorie" smaller ones, the cookie tasted a little bitter, and the ice cream was SUPER sweet... It only had about 2gs of fat in it... I still feel really bad though! I had to eat it though, it was just sitting there, in the freezer, the other food was being mean to it, so I needed to comfort it. Then I ate it. O_O
I'll be going to work out today... Either at 3 when pawpaw can watch the babies and Jacob, or around 5 if Allen gets to come home early again. Then I'll be able to go with Brooke when she signs up and gets measured and stuff. It'll be fun to have someone to go with.. Now, if I could just learn to breathe and talk and workout at the same time, we'll be good. LOL

Now, I ran across this blog today on my Facebook Feed from Chip Coffey Psychic Medium...http://mommiedawn.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-million-moms-kindly-stfu.html Its pretty funny. Funny in how its written, not in what they're talking about. They also have a pretty good message they're getting across too. Its basically about the One Million Moms, and how they need to SHUT UP. LOL I love it. If you don't know about OMM, here is what their website says... I'm not going to do the link for them though, because I do NOT want to promote them in any way.

Per their website:   "Our goal is to stop the exploitation of our children, especially by the entertainment media (TV, music, movies, etc.). Mom, OneMillionMoms.com is the most powerful tool you have to stand against the immorality, violence, vulgarity and profanity the entertainment media is throwing at your children. It is time to fight back!"

Ok, now, I agree, kids today are subjected to a lot more than even I was as a child... I'm only 26.. However, these idiots take the extremes. The more I read about them, the more I think, I could punch one in the face.

OH and also, I heard today on FOX NEWS that, there are now new studies that show by spanking your kids, you're setting them up for aggression, depression, lower IQ scores, crap like that. SERIOUSLY? I was spanked quite a bit when I was a kid.. I'm not saying that I was like, beaten or anything, (although I'm sure I thought thats what was going on when I was 12.) But I think I'm pretty well off. I mean, I graduated HS, I was in some advanced classes my SR. year before I got lazy and dropped them like a bad habit. I'm not depressed and I'm not aggressive. If ANYTHING, I want to run from confrontation! lol I cry if I'm too excited and I cry if I'm sad, or mad, or upset, or frustrated, or watching a television show... (last night's Mobbed got me,.. stupid Howie Mandel.) I mean, I think I'm a pretty well rounded person. LOL for the most part. I don't think that spanking children is going to harm their overall mental health.. I'm talking about spanking guys.. not BEATING.

I don't think you should ever hit your children with ANYTHING other than your OPEN hand, and usually, on the hand and or buttcheeks works. These moms that I see sometimes that slap their kids in the mouth, man I want to do the same thing to them. The MOUTH?! really?! For shame.

Also, this whole Feds announcing that there is a 25 BILLION dollar settlement over Foreclosure abuse is kind of pissing me off. I used to work for a mortgage company, in the foreclosure dept... I know how rough people have it out there. Now, they're offering a reduction in people's mortgages by 25k. ONLY IF YOU'RE PAST DUE OR HAVE BEEN PAST DUE FOR A HOTT MINUTE. I find that extremely aggravating and STUPID. If you're going to HELP someone, HELP EVERYONE!!! A lot of people have been KILLING themselves to stay current because they're scared of getting dings here and there on their credit report. According to this, they STILL get no help,. Why should someone have to RUIN themselves before people are willing to help? RIDICULOUSNESS.
 (Which is also a good TV show on MTV if you like watching videos of people doing stupid shit. comes on Mondays at like, 8 or 9pm CST. )

OK,... im sorry... this was long and I had a lot to bitch about. I'm going to work out in a few hours, and the kids should be waking up from their naps, ready to crush the world. <3




2 comments:

  1. I was spanked too..and I turned out just fine..as for my kids..they get a nice smack on the butt at least once a day for encouragement, lol! :) Just another excuse for this punk-ass generation. I get the strangest looks from people when Bubba says "yes ma'am" to me in public. I want to say "Yes, my kids have respect for their SINGLE mother..what about it?!" LOL! Ok enough of MY Bitching!! XOXO Have a good day, Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "I turned out just fine.." mmmhmmm... ;) I loooove that my kids have manners. Jacob says please and thank you all the time, and even hailey, only being 2 says thank you mom... and bless you when you sneeze. ET has an excuse for now, you know, since he cant talk. LOL

    ReplyDelete