Amazon is the place to go!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hard work...UGH

So.. I didn't do anything today!!! :( I don't have any excuses or anything, I didn't do anything important or special to keep me from working out. As a matter of fact, I ate a bowl of spaghetti O's w/ meat balls for lunch and some pieces of chicken from Sonic for supper... maybe like a piece of toast too... OH and an Onion ring! Fried foods are the devil.
My friend Katie, who had her open heart surgery on Tuesday, came out of everything just fine. Shes going to have a crazy scar from the bottom of her clavicle all the way to the middle of her chest! I'd say that's an awesome conversation piece. lol It fixed the problem she had, and AND her Dr. did it 3 HOURS faster than he was supposed to. 3 HOURS. That is amazing. Here is the link to her site again JUST in case anyone wants to go check her blog out. 


Well, I think we're going to bed. :) bed is good. Sleep is amazing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment