Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

To The Moon And Back...

I don't know where the saying came from.. I don't know if it came from like, a book, or a movie... or whatever, but the saying "I love you to the moon and back" has been floating around on the book of faces for a while now. I can't for the life of me figure out why it's so popular. I think it's kinda dumb... But to each their own right? The following is a conversation between myself and my 8 year old son Jacob....
Me: "I love you to the moon and back Jacob.. did you know that?" 
Jacob: "That's not very far mom... Why not Venus? Or even Mars...? Is that too far for you?"
Me: "Are you serious right now?"
Jacob: "Well.. yes. "

BAM! I have an awesome kid man. LOL I can't wait for his teenage years. 

So... I'm pretty happy with myself right now. I read in the news where the owner of Progressive ins. like, super supports Obama... We have Progressive Insurance.. and hearing that is a problem for me. Whatever though, Went right over to Geico and signed us up. We just saved $109 dollars by switching our car insurance to Geico. 
And a big giant SUCK MY BALLS to Peter Lewis..
If you don't believe me... Google it. 


I will be going to Jacob's meet the teacher tomorrow at Lunch. I'm pretty excited. I know he is. Thank goodness! I can't do another year of him being upset about going to school. I can't wait to take his picture before we leave, with him wearing his new clothes and shoes...with his new awesome backpack and lunch box. I always print it out and put it in his baby book. Now, I have a filing cabinet with individual folders in it for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd....and so on. Saves on space that's for sure. Plus all of his cool art work, or projects are filed away neatly so I won't be like "shit... when did he do this one?" I also have his mothers day cards he makes me at school, or Christmas ornaments he makes at school go onto the tree first... of course, but when we take everything down, they get filed in the corresponding folders.

Guys... talking about Christmas just got me super excited. I can't wait till Winter season gets here! This Texas heat is some bullshit. I hate melting my ass on my leather seats when I get in my vehicle. O_o At least I have a butt heater in my seats for when it's cold. 

K, gotta go get dinner ready.. yay! 

(I'll be going to Curves tomorrow hopefully... I need another 700 calories burned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment