Amazon is the place to go!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Run Or Dye!

Allen and I will be going to Abilene 8/17/13 to run the Run or Dye 5k. I'm very excited. Not sure if we'll run the whole thing, but I'm going to try really hard. I know we'll be able to push each other along. If I want to stop, he'll encourage me to keep moving.. If he wants to stop, I'll encourage him to keep going too. I can't wait to post pictures of that too! It looks like it's going to be a freaking blast! Have I started running yet? Nope. I probably won't start today either. 
Hailey woke up this morning with a 101.6 fever, so she's been up my ass all morning so far. I don't see that changing for a while. She's a GIANT mommy's girl when she's sick. 
So, I got my Diamond Candle the other day, and it smells amazing. I got the Honeysuckle smell... I love it. 
I didn't find an expensive ring though :( BUT the ring I got was pretty! 
and it fits! Which is cool. Had I still been 190lbs with sausage fingers, I'd need to trade it on the Facebook Diamond Candles Ring Exchange page for a bigger size. Thank GOD I have normal fingers again. haha
The ring is pretty... but it doesn't even compare to my wedding ring. lol duh. considering it's just a little costume ring that will probably make my finger turn green. I get so many compliments on my wedding ring. Allen did an AMAZING job picking it out. Everyone ALWAYS says it reminds them of the Eiffel Tower.
I freaking love it. <3 

So... I've decided that by Christmas time... I'll be nice and toned. I've got a special hater I want to thank for giving me my motivation back too. I'll see her around that time I hope. She thinks I have no idea who has been sending me fake Facebook messages... Jokes on her...It's super easy to find out that kind of thing when you're using a mobile phone to do it. Cell phone towers are pretty amazingly accurate. It's amazing at how some people (especially people who are supposed to be family) can try and tear you down and hurt you by calling you names or telling you lies. All it's done for me is provide me with some entertainment and give me that extra push I needed to get my ass back in check. 
 I'm watching my diet again, and keeping up with my working out while I'm home with the kids during the day. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away after Allen gets home from work a few days this week to go to Curves. Depends on how early he gets home today. He's working 2 hours away right now, so even though he gets off work around 3, he doesn't get home till a little after 5. Then I feel guilty for going because it's time to start dinner and crap. ugh. 

I'll tell you what man.. Subluxation freaking SUCKS. My back is so sore sometimes when I workout. I'm only going to see Dr. Smith *my awesome chiropractor* once every two weeks now, and I can definitely tell. I'm only doing the muscle stimulation once every other visit too, to kind of keep the bill down. My next appt is just before the 5k so bet your ass I'll be doing the stimulation that day. lol
The numbness is almost gone.. today I have COMPLETE feeling in my back. It's so cool to have an itch on your back, and be able to feel it when you scratch. haha stupid vertebrae. Although, because it's not numb anymore.. I feel more pain. And today it's at least a 6. :-\ 

Well... I better get off here and make something for these kids for lunch. I'm thinking some Bagel Bites... or Totinos Pizza rolls. They all 3 love both of those. Then it's my favorite time of the day! Nap time! <3 
and MEEEE TIME!!!! I'll get to work out a little while they recharge. 

I've posted this before... but holy shit it's never been more true. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me realize that losing weight is hard work and something you have to work on constantly. You'll never be on my level. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment