Amazon is the place to go!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Where is my Measuring Tape!?

I can't flippin find my measuring tape anywhere. I got on the scale today and I weighed 137.6. Pretty cool. Unless the batteries in my scale are going bad... I'll be going to weigh in at Curves on Tuesday, so I suppose we'll see if it's right or wrong. haha I'll be pissed if I go in and Lea Anne is all "145!" O_o 

Yesterday, I let someone get the better of me, and I shouldn't have. Allen and I have decided I should leave my post from yesterday up... So, up it shall stay. I will say that I am not going to address that situation on my blog anymore. This is my blog for my weight loss, and my random crap that goes on in my life. Period. 

This is the funniest video I have ever seen. I have probably watched it like... a billion times, but I laugh like a wheezy old man every time. Maybe because I've done close to the same thing with my own webcam? IDK...

That shit cracks me up like crazy. Here are some pics I took like, 2 years ago when I had my old laptop,.. Warping pics is hilarious. 
I sure was giant. My goodness I'm fat in this pic. So glad I'm not that big anymore. 

Anyways. I don't know if I have the same awesomeness with the computer. I've tried but I can't find any warping buttons. haha 

My left wrist has been acting up today. I wouldn't be surprised if I had carpal tunnel in it. I haven't been properly diagnosed, but Web MD says thats what I probably have. haha All I know, is when I put pressure on my palm, or push my wrist back or anything HOLY CRAP it hurts. I'll probably end up needing some kind of wrist brace. 

Today Allen has to work from 12-7. Which is a super weird schedule for him. Usually he works 5am-3pm. This schedule works for us today though, because DEXTER comes on tonight! Which means he needs to stay up past 10pm tonight. I'm so sad this is the last season for Dexter. How are they going to end the damn series?! I hope they don't make Harrison an orphan. Are they going to kill Dexter? Send him to jail for life? Put him on death row??? What if they just let him go? Since he has been killing bad guys the whole time anyways. Well... Minus LaGuerta.... and Doakes. ayyy!!!! 
Not to mention... he's the sexiest Ginger I've ever seen. <3


"Cameron is so tight, that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in 2 weeks, you'd have a diamond." 
I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment