Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Free!!!

My mom just left with the kids, they're going to New Braunfels for the next 3 days to have some fun! My parents are taking them to Sea World tomorrow, they're going to have a blast. Also, it's my mom's birthday today! I'm so lucky to have my mom in my life. She's healthy, happy and helps me with so much. I don't say it much, but I sure don't know what I would do if she weren't in my life. I've had to throw away any hope of having any kind of relationship with my dad. I've lived in the same town as him for the past 3 years and he's never come to see our house or anything... He's only seen my kids 3 maybe 4 times. Fuck he didn't even make time to come to mine and Allen's wedding last year. Even though I had talked to him 2 weeks before asking him if he was still going. Fuck it.. Fuck em. I'm so bitter about it. I wish I wasn't... Hopefully time will heal my heart. I get pissed thinking about what a douche bag he's turned into. Once upon a time, he cared. ugh.. WHATEVER. 
word. 

Now.. I weighed in today and I'm down another pound and a half from July 9th. woot! I'm finally starting to feel my motivation again... My friend Brooke was over last night watching Dexter with Allen and I, and she said "You need to stop losing weight, you're starting to look like skeletor." Most people wouldn't take that as a compliment... but considering I used to be 55lbs heavier! Only a few more pounds to go and I'll be at my goal weight. If I would just suck it up, eat clean like I'm supposed to and tone up a little, I'd be right where I want to be. But I'm just lazy. O_o 
I TRIED to get Allen to eat clean with me last night, but he threw a hissy, so I ended up making him meatloaf, mac n cheese, corn and green beans. I make my meatloaf in a muffin pan though, so I don't over eat. Best idea I've ever had. Actually it was because I broke the glass pan I usually use for my meatloaf while washing it... and I didn't think to get another one before I had to make it again.. and the muffin pan was all I had. haha Oh well.. it works! 
I wish I would have thought of this with Ethan... That kid made some of the most amazing faces as a baby.

I'll be going to Curves today even though it's raining like crazy. I won't melt, and I don't have the kids so I have no excuses. My hair will poof out like a feckin cotton ball, but that's no reason to not work out! 
OH oh! Allen's Aunt Denise has been on a cruise for the past 7 days or so... They left on the 7th... I'm so excited for them to get home so I can see some pics! That and Jacob is soooo excited to go spend a few hours with "Aunty and Aunt Karen" lol He's such a goofball. I sure can't wait for him to be home. When he's at his dad's during the summer things are so different. I hope he doesn't come home all big and junk. He already sounds older over the phone! I still can't believe he's going to be in the 3rd grade this year. Next year Hailey will be going to Kindergarten and after that, ET will be going. YIKES! 

I know the end of this post is kinda all over the place,... Welcome to my thought process. haha
Gotta go! Gotta go deposit my Avon money! 
You want some Avon? Go here....




No comments:

Post a Comment