Amazon is the place to go!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

THIS is getting ridiculous.

Look... your feelings getting hurt are your own fault. You stick your nose where it doesn't belong and this happens. I haven't said anything on here that wasn't already known. You know it's TRUE that Allen and Cody haven't been on the best of terms lately, and TRUTH BE TOLD it's BECAUSE OF YOU. You read something on here, and what do you do? You call someone and start shit. I'm SORRY if you can't act like an adult and stop snooping around. THIS IS MY BLOG MISSY... I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT.  Obama hasn't fucked up the constitution THAT much yet. 

Get over yourself. 
Leave our family alone, and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. 
If you don't like something I say on my blog, CALL ME. by all means, please. PLEASE call me.You probably still have my number.. We can hash this shit out like adults. Instead of playing games. seriously. 

What did I say on my previous post that was a surprise to you? Or to anyone for that matter? Should I just, pretend that everything is a-ok with everyone? 
Why?
 I'm not going to put on a front for my own damn blog. Every time Allen and Cody fight about something, it's because Cody is hurt or mad or upset about something that you have told someone about something that someone else has said. Aren't you the one that is CONSTANTLY saying all the he said she said needs to stop? It's amazing that it all begins with you. 

I'm sorry you have MS. I truly am. I can't imagine how much it must suck to go through life with the issues that you have...but that doesn't give you the right to be a bitch. And it damn sure doesn't mean that I have to keep my opinions to myself and off my blog. They're MY OPINIONS. MINE. 

 I'm sorry Allen wants nothing to do with you, I'm sorry.. YOU chose to lie to Allen for YEARS about his dad, YOU chose to lie to him when he confronted you about it, YOU decided to blame everyone else for shit you yourself have caused. 
I'm sorry. 

You have problems with anything I say, you call me. Otherwise, Mind your own damn business. 

I'm sorry to anyone else who may come across this post. It's directed at one person and one person only. This is the one and only time I'll have a post like this on here. This blog is about MY weightloss, MY life and MY family. If you don't like what I have to say,... it's super simple. Don't read it. 

God, I already hear it now... "Stephanie posted this.... she said that... shes so mean,... I've done nothing to deserve this.. I don't understand why Allen is so mad," 
Here we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment