Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just A Few More Hours.

My freedom only lasts for a few more hours... The kids will be leaving San Antonio in a few hours and they'll be on their way home. I miss those little boogers but I sure have enjoyed all the silence. 
This was their first day... That's how I feel after a day of driving too... haha They look EXHAUSTED. They sure did have fun though. I sent my mom with my camera so when they do get back, I'll have tons of pics. I can't wait to see them all! 

So.... I've been having the weirdest dreams lately... Ranging from a super elaborate wedding with me and Allen, to my chiropractor trying to come on to me, and a death in the family. I'm thinking it has something to do with my cutting sugar out of my diet. haha I don't know what else it could be. Usually if it has anything to do with being stressed out, I have dreams of tornadoes. Thank goodness I haven't had any of those recently. I hate having dreams of stupid tornadoes. 

Allen and I have been getting the most annoying "private" prank calls the past few weeks.. or "unavailable." Not sure who it could be, but it's getting old and aggravating. I'll answer, and it'll just be silence. I thought we had grown out of prank calls but apparently some people still get their kicks from it. Whatever though. Now I just answer, and set the phone to the side, or up next to the TV and let them listen to what I'm watching. Idiots. 
Went to Curves yesterday and Monday... I think I've gotten my motivation back! I don't know how that happened... but here it is. lol I can't believe it's back but I've missed it. I'm down 55 pounds and have like 10 more to go. I REALLY need to do more muscle toning though. My belly would be flatter if I paid more attention to it. Like right now, if I were doing yoga, or something, other than this.... Maybe I'd see more results! But... it sure is hard to want to do stuff like that when this is the first vacation I've had in a LONG time. hahaha
Oh well... I need to get on some lunch. I'm thinking some rice of the brown variety and some beans.... maybe cheese of some kind.... Maybe I'll throw some grilled chicken in there too? Who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment