Amazon is the place to go!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jacob's Birthday and Other Shi...Stuff.

Jacob comes home this Saturday!!! We're all so excited! It seems like he's been gone for EVER. 
We're taking him to the Sonora Caverns for his birthday on Sunday. He's going to love it. He loooooves rocks and sciencey stuff so I think he'll have a blast. 

I weighed in yesterday morning and my scale said 141. I've had a week of bad choices in eating and drinking beer. I worked out though, so that probably saved me from gaining 5 instead of 3. I ate good all day yesterday and drank LOTS of water,.. this morning I'm down again to 139. Thank God. There are a few things going on in my life right now that are really stressing me out too, so I'm sure that has a little to do with the fluctuations. I don't understand why "family" can be so .....fucked up. 

Someone has been sending me horrible messages on Facebook about some crap... and see, only a handful of people know about the stuff they're talking about. And those people are supposed to be family. Allen and I are trying to get to the bottom of it, but when they're being little pussys about stuff... like giving me fake phone numbers to call them to talk... and deactivating their account after sending me some bullshit, it makes it hard to any real info. 

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would try to break us up. ESPECIALLY when kids are involved. The stuff they're saying in the messages is so ludicrous and absolutely stupid that I can't wait till I find out who it is... Once we know who it is, we can press charges for harassment and set up a no contact order. woot woot. and then for Christmas, if it's who I THINK it is, I'll fucking punch the bitch in the face. 
oh well though... Haters gunna hate...right? Not my fault her relationship is a trustless wasteland. Grow up.

So... My Run Or Dye 5k is coming up on Aug 17th! Whats that... like... 24 days? Who STILL hasn't started running? >>>>this girl right here<<<< fml. 

No comments:

Post a Comment