Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Don't See It.

I woke up this morning to Skeeter meowing like an idiot and then laying on my face until I got up. That was at 7am on the dot. Allen has to stop giving this fat ass treats before he leaves in the mornings because they make him freaking stupid. Every time I see him asleep today, guess what? I'll be poking him or pulling his fur till he's annoyed enough to wake up. If I can't sleep...neither can he. 
I can't believe he'll be 1 whole year old in 2 days. 
Pretty big transformation. Our vet thought it was soooo tiny and wouldn't get very big... Here we are and he's almost 13 pounds. 
Fat ass.
So, we found out last night there is a huge chance Allen may be going back to NM next week. O_o We both HATE when he has to go to New Mexico. Hopefully his boss remembers he's got an appointment Aug 1st for his wisdom tooth. If he's not here to run that Run Or Dye 5k with me, I'll be super disappointed. When I bought the tickets I told him... put that shit on the calendar at work so you'll have the day off for sure... and he says 'Oh no, I'll just swap days with someone it won't be a big deal.' Maybe if he would have put that he needed the day off, his boss wouldn't consider him when making the schedule. We'll see after today I guess. He's going to get the schedule when he gets off work. I have my fingers and toes crossed that he doesn't go. Damn it. 
Not to mention... if he does go, He'll have to be there super early Monday morning (5am) So, He'll have to leave here Sunday afternoon... which means he'll miss Jacob's birthday AND I wont be home to tell him bye. Sunday we had plans to go to the Sonora Caverns for Jacob's birthday and I can't just not take him. He's been looking forward to it since May! If we go, Allen will have to leave before we get back :-( uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... 
Now I'm annoyed. I'll have to do school shopping alone with 3 kids and that just sounds like freaking torture. Speaking of torture... people are always telling me, 'you're going to miss these days' or 'you're going to wish they were little later in life.' and I honestly just don't see it happening. I don't miss Jacob being a toddler. I'm glad he's turning 8. He does stuff on his own now, he's SUPER smart and funny... best of all, he wipes his own ass. Maybe I'm just... weird as a mom, but I can't wait till these babies go to school. Or just... grow up a little bit more. I loooove them right now, they're fun to cuddle with sometimes, but I'm also looking forward to getting my time back. Sleeping past sunrise, not having the tv on Cartoons on during the day, not having gigantic car seats taking up my whole middle row in the Mountaineer, not having to change someone's stinky hulk.... Thats what Ethan calls his crap diapers, and I'll tell you what, it's a REALLY accurate name for them. 
It'll knock you out. 

Now... about my weight. I'm at 138... again. Last week was rough, Allen and I tried a few new places to eat and ... I didn't do well. lol I started this Monday at 141. Now I'm back to 138... I'm SERIOUSLY considering a NO SUGAR... Period.. diet. I'm pretty scared though,. Maybe if Allen goes to NM I'll get a chance to try it. But that brings us back to the hulk smash stuff... I'm afraid no sugar, will make me angry. I don't have TONS of sugar in my diet right now, but it'll be a challenge to give up what IS in my diet. Plus I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up. So, If I lost weight because I cut it out, as soon as I started introducing it again I'd gain it back. O_o. Especially because it's getting harder and harder for me to get across town to work out. I wish I could take the kids with me, but they're too nosy and would try to get into everything or climb on the machines and crap. Another reason I can't wait till they're just a little bit older. 
Well... I'm going to make some pancakes for the kids and some coffee for me... so, till next time! 
à plus tard!

No comments:

Post a Comment