Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, September 9, 2013

The Treadmill is Back.

Ran a mile today. Tomorrow I'll run more. Later I'll be going to Curves to hopefully burn another 1000 calories. We'll see... Depends on the time I get there. I had one of those Kellogg's To Go shakes for breakfast this morning... for 180 calories they're pretty filling. They have 10g of Protein and 5g of fat. I had it about 3 hours ago, and my stomach is already growling though. Even after my cup of coffee. Can't wait for my Curves Meal Bar....O_o How stupid. For dinner I'm making Spaghetti Squash. Even though Jacob hates it. Maybe I'll make him regular noodles. Maybe he'll get lucky. 

Jacob has started his first fundraiser for school... and this PTA must think us parents are made of freaking GOLD. I'll be ordering some because, he's my kid... but damn. Lord help me when Hailey and Ethan start selling crap too.. We'll be broke as a joke. 

This year he's selling all kinds of stuff.. including magazines, gift wrap, home decor stuff...snacks...
If you want to help Jacob raise money and get some cool prizes, you can go 
His Student Online ID is 22DPMLL after you hit 'next' on the left side of the screen are all the options of crap you can choose from. Magazines are up at the top... and the good stuff, like the home decor and gift wrap and jewelry.. 

We really appreciate any help he gets. Thank you in advance to anyone who purchases anything through his ID! :-D 

OK... I'm done whoring my kids fundraiser crap out now... 

So, this morning... everyone woke up SUPER happy.. which was weird. I should have known it was the calm before the storm. This is the first day since school started that I've had to take the kids with me to drop Jacob off, because Allen's schedule has been stupid and he's been home till later in the morning... Anyways, He went to work at the normal 4am today so the kids had to go with. They were super happy and singing songs in the car on the way home, so I thought. "Holy crap it's going to be a great morning!" 
WRONG. 
I came in the house, made them their cookies and creme cereal they wanted... and then shit hit the fan. 
Ethan offered Hailey a spoon. 
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!
He had the audacity to OFFER HER A SPOON FOR HER CEREAL!?!
HOW DARE HIM!
............... -_- ............
She FLIPPED SHIT for a good 10-15 minutes about it. Long enough to make her cereal soggy. And like the Texas weather, almost as quickly as it started, it was over. 
I'm shocked a lot more than I should be sometimes by how these kids act. Hailey's attitude amazes me sometimes. Yesterday while we were at HEB doing some grocery shopping, Ethan decided to use his head as a weapon of mass destruction against Hailey's face. He busted her lip good and hard. There was blood going everywhere and Allen's all "I need a napkin Stephanie!" .... 
Let me just pull one out of my ass really fast in the middle of the pasta isle of HEB. wtf. 
Luckily I had a random napkin in my purse of mom shit. 
I still had to take her to the bathroom so she could rinse her mouth out... There was blood everywhere. People were looking at me like I punched her. I wasn't even next to her when it freaking happened. 
When we went to the bathroom, the water was HOT. So I turned it all the way over to cold and waited for about 3 minutes... and it kept getting hotter. yay... so when we walked out, I saw a water fountain she could use. SIKE! It didn't work. I ended up having to buy a bottle of water so she could rinse her mouth out. UGH. 

Well... that's all for now. I'm going to get lunch ready for these demons and them put them down for a nap. All I can say is PRAISE JESUS Allen comes home at 1 this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment