Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can't Stick To Anything.

I'm sad today. 
I think I'll have to give up my Curves membership. Since we moved across town, I put 40 miles a day on my car dropping off and picking Jacob up from school every day. So going to curves would be another 20 miles a day! I'm terrified that I'm going to explode again. I've done that workout Lea Anne gave me, and HOLY SHIT... My legs, apparently, have never had a workout before. I'm going to throw in some push ups, crunches at the end. On days I don't do that leg torture, I'll do some arm workouts with my dumbbells and run on the treadmill. I have to do WORK to make sure I don't get fat again. We don't have the money to buy me new fat clothes... I done got rid of all my other ones. hahah
Speaking of clothes, I have 2 weeks to get rid of some inches before we go to the coast. Time to suck down the water, and super watch my portions. Speaking of portions... I'm doing super good with that shit. Yesterday I had some cheesy broccoli rice and some garlic chicken... and 1 cup of prepared rice is 200 calories... I couldn't do a whole cup. That is a lot of freaking rice guys... Plus the broccoli and chicken... gah... So I just did like, 1/2 a cup. my 3oz of chicken and broccoli and it was delish. 
Today was a 600 calorie day... and I gave that up already. Hence the name of this post. I just can't do another day of it. My ovaries are kicking my ass and putting me in a murderous mood... and paired with only 600 calories I'd for sure go off the deep end. That wouldn't be good for anyone. 

Here is an example... This morning dropping Jacob off at school.. I pulled into the drop off line and stopped like 4 foot short of a sign that says "drop off" and there happened to be a teacher standing out there... Jacob took off his seat belt and out of the corner of my eye I see the teacher waving at me to pull forward... There were no cars behind me. I've dropped him off right in this very spot 2039 times before. Don't ask me to inch forward because you don't want to move from the sign to open the door or whatever. I ignored her, said my goodbyes to Jacob and pulled away while she gave me the stink eye. I'm sure her whole day is ruined now that I didn't pull up 4 foot to the sign that said "drop off".... THAT little thing, irritated the SHIT out of me. 
The reason I shouldn't do the 600 calorie thing anymore. For now anyways. Maybe I'll do it again later, but not right now.. for the sake of humanity. 

So... it's what? Like.. 9 days or something till my birthday? How exciting. O_O I'll be 28 or something. Unfortunately I hate to admit that I already forget my own age. I can't even tell you how many times I've asked Allen "How old am I?" Pathetic. I bet I get that from my mother. 
My mom is going to keep the kids the night of my bday so Allen and I can go see that "Gravity" movie with Sandra Bullock... I really want to see it... but I'm slightly scared that it's going to be an hour and a half of Sandra Bullock and George Clooney floating around in space crying and crap. Thats what it seems like on the trailers anyways. I guess we shall see. I should say we MIGHT to go the movies... depends on our $$ situation. Lots of awesome bills are coming out of our check tomorrow. O_o L.A.M.E. 
I hate being a grown up...  
Till whenever I decide to blog again guys.... see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment