Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, January 30, 2012

I think I'm doing it wrong...

Dear Portion Control,

I'm not sure if you're aware of this issue or not, but the fact of the matter is, YOU'RE KILLING ME.

I'm so hungry. I know I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.. I'm not trying REALLY hard to lose this weight.. and I should be, because this is going to take a lot of work. Hard work.

The main thing that kills me is I feel like I have to eat what everyone else is eating. What everyone else is eating is NOT food that I should be eating thats for sure. I didn't want it to come to this yet, but I think the time of limiting what I eat and not just how much I eat, has come. I knew it was coming, I guess the sooner I wrap my head around the fact that I can't eat junk anymore the sooner I'll start losing serious weight. The junk food just looks soooooo good though...

Thats my big problem.. stupid cookies, cakes, sweet breads, muffins, rolls... BREADS.. thats what I need to cut out I think... I eat lots of breads... rice.. noodles... and crap like that. This might be a lot harder than I originally thought. 

We got some AWESOME news a second ago... Allen has an interview this week with an Oil Field company, here in Angelo... It's a field supervisor position and will bring us the PERFECT amt of money a month so I can continue to be a stay at home mommy and even keep my Curves Membership!!!! SCORE!!! everyone who reads this, please be praying that he gets this job! 







No comments:

Post a Comment