Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, January 23, 2012

My first... again...

Now, I've tried to do the blogging thing before at a different site.. and I considered transferring them from there to here.. but that would just be too much work.

I'm starting over... again... like much of my life has been.

I'm going to take this time to introduce myself.. I'm Stephanie. I'm 26 and have a fear of turning 30. I'm not happy with where I am in life at the moment but at the same time, I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be. See, I love my fiancee and our 3 kids more than anything in the whole world and I wouldn't change anything in the world about them...

However, We're a little on the broke side of life right now, and jobs that are worth anything are VERY elusive. Allen's applied for about 4 different positions with the State of Texas DOT, with 3 different denial letters so far. Along with several different jobs hes gone on interviews for and had no call back. I have been doing the same thing everyone else in the country is doing I suppose... Going on interview after interview, feeling great afterwards, and getting a call saying they've gone in another direction. thanks for that.
Thats what it seems anyways...

We're actively playing the Texas Lotto, I'm hoping someday to hit it big... make some paper.. lol, I plan on opening the coolest charity helping families and children in need, not with just food or clothing, I'm talking, birthdays for kids, paying utilities, car payments, car insurance, all that crap.

Welcome to one of the first of many blogs... This isn't a blog about happiness and  flowers and shit.. Its mostly going to be a blog for me to sit and write. I need somewhere to vent and bitch and I do that best when in front of a keyboard. So, to all of you lucktards who get to read these... I'm sorry and you're walcooome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment