Amazon is the place to go!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stronger, Thinner, Happier!

Kelly Clarkson is right. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm sure she never intended this song to be a work out anthem, but it works GREAT when your on your last 2 minutes of a 20 min run. 
I know... 20 minutes doesn't seem like a long run.. but I'm going to start off slow.. and work up to hours! 

I decided last night that I was going to get a treadmill. I want to run. I want to run a 5k. Then, I want to run a 10k. I would LOVE to run a marathon! I'm going to run a marathon! 
This morning, I got a treadmill off of Facebook for 50$. There is a site here in my town that is kinda like Craigslist, but on Facebook. I put an update just saying 'hey... searching for a treadmill.. hit me up.' and about an hour later, bam! I've got a treadmill. :) I'm very excited. This is a new day.

I haven't been this motivated about losing weight or doing something in a very long time. It feels really good. I'm also going to bust out my damn blender and start making protein shakes. Lea Anne thinks that I probably need to up my protein intake and I can TOTALLY see that being true. lol Thank GOD I have her to help me, otherwise I feel like I would have failed a long long time ago. People keep telling me that I need to take credit for my weight loss alone, but I haven't done it alone. If it wasn't for her keeping me in line sometimes and pushing me to reach goals, I'd be 20lbs heavier. If it wasn't for Allen making sure I'm sticking to my portions, I wouldn't be as far along as I am today either. I'm very lucky to have people in my life that care about my weight loss and understand how important it is to me. <3 Eternally Grateful. 

Lea Anne liked a pic the other day on Facebook that led me to a blog of a really inspirational story. One that I hope to come close to! Its www.chasefear.com This girl is AMAZING. I'm very excited to start doing all of this. I hope that within the next few months I'm able to run with Lea Anne... that bitch runs for like, hours though. LOL we'll see. I might die on the first time out. O_o 
Here's to Chunking Deuces to inches!!! I've lost like 37 or something to date! woot woot! I still am trying for my double digit weight loss this month. I have till the 20th to get this done. I'm hoping now that I have this treadmill its going to be a smidgen easier. ALSO, tomorrow I'm going to go on a bike ride.. I'm contemplating going to the KOA, which is full of hills n shit, but its also by the lake so it'd be pretty. The hills are scary though. I'm not going to lie at all. I'm seriously scared to go on a bike ride at the KOA. lol It might just be a bike ride around the neighborhood. :) 

You can tell how excited I am about this treadmill because this blog is ALL about my weight loss! I'm done with it for now... I can smell my laptop. Not like, because its hot.. but because its freaking smoking, and I don't want it to explode on my lap! 

I'm going to be biking tomorrow and Monday morning.. maybe Tuesday morning too.. I'll probably update my blog again around those days... unless something amazing happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment