Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Just Some Junk.

According to my Wii Fit board, I've lost another 1.2 lbs. SO, IF that thing is correct, I have 5 pounds to lose in the next 17 days. I've got to stop letting myself cheat here and there. I need to cut back on my carbs. :( That is going to be soooo hard. I love carbs soooo much. This is not going to be a blog about my weight loss by the way.. just in case you were wondering. lol 

Allen and I bought a love seat and sofa this past weekend and its AWESOME. Its got 4 recliners and two of them rock... Literally rock. Also, we have cup holders now! As awesome as they are though, they're bringing me TONS of stress. I am pretty sure I need to talk to a therapist or something about this buyers remorse I have. 
Buyer's remorse is the sense of regret after having made a purchase. It is frequently associated with the purchase of an expensive item such as a car or house. It may stem from fear of making the wrong choice, guilt over extravagance, or a suspicion of having been overly influenced by the seller.[1]

Yep... Thats me. Anytime we spend money on stuff we don't NEED I feel super guilty. Pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday I was freaking out about it. I just keep thinking, we could have bought the kids lots of new clothes, or could have gotten Jacob a bike, or new clothes for Allen and I, or attempted to fix the AC in the jeep.... again.. All the coulda woulda shouldas kill me. I'm a mess. 

So, I've gotten Allen to start taking CoQ10 for his issues hes having. He's been taking it for 3 days, and already his hands aren't swollen like they were and he can grasp things without it hurting him. I had no idea it would help his hands! Just an added bonus. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment