Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

MS walk... and Other Junk

So.. I've been tanning lately. Which is stupid, I know.. blah blah, skin cancer.. blah blah... but lets face it, tan fat looks better than pale fat. While I know I'm no longer considered "fat" per-say .. I still see myself that way, and it's what I see that matters right now. Anyways, I tanned today for 10 minutes against my better judgement.... (Listened to my MOTHER!!!) and now my ass is "bed"burned. haha.. it sucks. I guess it'll keep me from sitting on my ass though. hah! 

April something I signed up to do an MS walk with Brooke and Lea Anne and My mom will be joining, she "says" we'll see. It's at 8:30 in the morning, so getting Brooke and my mom out and about that early will be interesting. It's on a Saturday, so I'll be taking my 3 demonoids. aka my children. It's only a mile walk, so They'll be fine. Speaking of my kids.. not my mom or Brooke. lol ;) I kid I kid. :) 

Brooke, Lea Anne, and I are doing a challenge...whoever loses the biggest % of fat in a month (starting yesterday) wins a t-shirt that will say something along the lines of "I got this shirt because I kicked ass" or something equally as funny. I'm sure between the 3 of us, we can come up with something killer. lol So far, Brooke has lost 2 pounds in the 2 days shes been on her stupid diet and Lea Anne has lost some retarded amount already... I might need to step it up. O_O damn it. Oh well... this was my idiotic idea to get me out of my lazy doldrums I've been in. I should have just started with something like,... hey, lets see if I can knock another 10lbs off this month.. noooo I had to go and start a contest with Lea Anne. LoL. ayyyeeee.
He Believes in me! lol

Tomorrow,.. I'm thinking about riding my bike to Curves though. It should be pretty, and Allen is home from NM so no worries on time restraints with kids and junk. I suppose we'll see how sunburned my ass is tomorrow.. because I'm not standing up to ride my dang bike. Nope.

Also, this weekend I'll be going to the good ole KOA to do some walking with Brooke and Lea Anne too. I used to walk that pretty frequently, but then I got lazy and it got hot so I stopped.. but I'm not talking, like, warm, it gets EFFING HOT walking out there. Especially when I had to push a stroller if I want to walk. Which was good exercise. Unless you're my mom,.. then it becomes an obstacle. haha Hopefully some day I'll be one of those girls that go out there and run that shit for fun. There are super stupid steep hills out there, so I don't envision that being any time soon, but I'd like it to happen.  I'd also like my arms to magically get toned. These meaty hooks are getting annoying. All I see is flab flab flab when I look at them. O_o I think I am way over critical of myself though.. Like, maybe I don't really LOOK as bad as I THINK I look... I don't know. eh... I still want them to have definition. 

I hadn't updated in a while so I figured I'd get on here and lollygag and put something about something. My wedding ring already needs to be re-sized... which is kinda cool. My fingers ALONE have lost 2.5 sizes. I think I'll take the advice of my friend Aubreya and get a spacer on it until I'm where I want to be, THEN get it sized, because it takes Kay Jewelers a good 3 freakin weeks to get that crap done, and by then, I could be another half size down! 

Can you believe I already have the tattoo itch again? I've got big plans guys... My mom is going to hate them.  (sorry....) but I love them. Brooke and I have been friends for going on 21 years, and what better way to celebrate that than to get a "friend" tat. We're thinking some roses or something. Also, I want either a dream catcher or a peacock on my other shoulder, and I also want a sea horse somewhere.. I'm picky with the placement because I want to be able to look at them. I don't get tattoos for OTHER people to look at, I get them for me to look at, and I just don't feel that I'll be able to enjoy say, a back piece. However, I'm terrified of getting them on my thighs. That shit looks painful. Also, I really love the idea of a foot tattoo, but I'm scared to death of that too. My feet are bony. 
Welp... I guess I'm done on here for now... I'll post again after this weekend is over possibly... 
Oh, good news, I'm down to 139... bad news, that's down from 143 on 1/31/13. I've gotta kick it up a few notches  if I want to win that damn challenge. (BAM!....Emerill reference... couldn't pass it up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment