Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm So Over Moving....

Now look, I know I was all excited and crap about moving last blog update.. but now that I'm almost done doing it. It's for the birds. Allen and I have pretty much gotten everything moved over. All the big stuff anyways. I've had a glass lampshade shatter on my hand, which bled like a stuck pig! I didn't even notice I was bleeding till I saw random blood stains on my pants and shirt. Talk about pissed. Just before that, my treadmill decided to fall on top of me too... I also have a giant egg on my forearm.. how that happened?... I'll never know. I'm not sore from the lifting or anything.. but I feel like I've been hit by a truck man! All these bruises, bumps, cuts and junk hurt. lol I'm a big o wimp. I also dropped a stupid ceramic toothbrush holder on the top of my left foot. So thats awesome and bruised too. I can't really even put full weight on it. OH I might mention that ALL of this.. happened to the LEFT side of my body. My left foot, left knee, left hand, left arm... wtf man.

I'm done bitching for now about my owies though. Even though they're painful. So, NOW We have all this room and crap.. oh.. nope. there are boxes everywhere. I'm taking the day off though. This shit can kiss my ass. I'm tired. We started this on Saturday afternoon.. Cleaned ALL DAY LONG on Sunday since the previous renter was a nasty ass piece of shit who has no respect for others property. This is what we found just UNDER and behind the stove... 
can we say FIRE HAZARD?! 
fucking idiots man. 

End rant... 

Plus side... I haven't gained any weight. haha I'm down another pound thanks to this damn house work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment