Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pretty Random... Whoop

I have a few funny stories I guess I can post on here now... I have a little more time now... 
So the other night I was putting lotion on Allen's back because he's all ashy in the winter.. and it was night time, after his shower... He got really quiet and I thought to myself... Surely he's not going to fall asleep......

 And then he did. 
Standing up. 
 He was standing up in front of the sink, so his hands were on the counter and when he fell he made a gigantic mess of everything that was on it. Ay... 

So I guess that wasn't super funny.. but it was to me. O_o 
Jacob lost his 4th tooth recently. It was a pain in the ass. I thought we were going to have to take him to the dentist because this kid would NOT pull that tooth.. I could see his adult tooth coming in behind it. (I'm talking about his top right tooth) Also... it was so so so loose, that when he smiled it would poke out the front of his lips. He had school pictures during this time... $42.00 on some snaggle tooth pictures. I asked him when he got home that day if he took nice pictures.. and he said "mom... snaggle tooth.. remember?" haha yes.. how could I forget. 
You can't see it well in this pic,.. but trust me... it stuck out a mile. 

I went to Curves for the first time since last month the other day... to weigh in.. because I haven't been since LAST weigh in.. which is BAD.. but I made the board anyways.. in Inches Lost. hahaha I don't know how.. but you know what? I'll take it. With our income tax, some of it., we're going to get Allen into shape. LOL I'm going to have Lea Anne tone him up and make him happy again. lol He's gotten a little pooch belly over the past 5 years that we've been together, and he's not happy about it. 
He's healthy now... lol

Now... changing the subject to something SUPER exciting.... 
My next tattoo!!!
I FREAKING LOVE THIS KEY. 
I don't know where I'm going to get it yet.. I am thinking on my forearm... like, where some people usually put First/Last names. 
In this general area.. but maybe more in the middle... 
Either way, I'm sure my mom will LOVE it. lol 
She hates all of my tattoos. 
They're so addicting though. They don't hurt that bad, and they're so pretty... If you get the right person to do them anyways. 

Oh man we're going to the Coast again for our anniversary this year... this time we're going to try to stay till Tuesday instead of Monday.. That Monday is always a holiday anyways... Columbus day or some shit. Anyways, the place we stay has a buy 3 nights get one free... so uh, yeah, WHY NOT? ESPECIALLY since I think this is going to be our last year doing this... Once the babies start school it'll be really hard to coordinate baby sitting for 4 days.. Harder more for Hailey and Ethan... Jacob's dad can keep him while we're gone now that he's moving back to San Angelo. But with my mom living like, 20 mins out of town,.. taking the kids to school and going to get them would be a pain.
I think we're going to save up and take the kids to Dallas to the Lego land place they have. They'll all love that. But I want to stay in a nice room, so we're going to save up for a bit. 
My way of saving up....
Duct taping an empty Quaker Oatmeal Old Fashioned Oats container and making a little slit at the top for money. Every time we have random dollars, or quarters we stuff it in there. I know I've already put several 5's and 10's in there... and Allen said he's put a few in there as well, so hopefully we'll have some kinda something saved up by then. 
LOL
Oh, I do it that way because I'm much too lazy to go to all the effort to get the money out... I put like 4 or 5 layers of Duct tape on that thing... 

awww crap... Ethan just yelled he's mad at me. I took his DVD player away because he's knocked it off the tv two different times. We just bought this stupid thing and he's already trying to break it. 
Be mad little boy... He'll forget why he's mad here in a little while. Hailey will come give me a hug or talk to me, and he'll FREAK. Dang Mamma's boy. 
turds.

No comments:

Post a Comment