Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

12 Pounds... 1 Month.

I started this blog as a tool to help me stay motivated, and to keep me accountable and I think I've strayed from that. A lot. 
I have gained 10 pounds from 9/2013. 10 pounds. That's unacceptable. I can tell you exactly what happened though. I stopped going to Curves, I stopped watching my portions and I stopped watching what I was eating. I fell back into every. single. one. of my old habits. It's like I'd been sober for a little while from some horrible drug and started using again last month. I feel horrible. Now we're about to go on our 1yr anniversary to the coast, and instead of being 138, which I was, not too long ago,.. I'll be 151, and feel swollen in everything I wear. Seriously, I already gave away all the clothes that didn't fit me, so I have nothing to fall back into. I refuse to buy 1 size up because I got lazy for a month. O_o
Lea Anne has set a goal for me to be under 140 at this time next month.
I was 152 yesterday, this morning I was at 151... It'll be hard but I think I can do it. Hopefully Allen's schedule works out this month and I get to Curves more than 4 times. 
I only burned 740 something calories yesterday. All of the lights stayed Orange on the little machines because it's been so long since I've been there. haha how lame of me! UGH...

Oh.. yesterday I almost killed someone..
driving down the road, going 45, and some douche bag pulls into my lane (he was driving super slow in the lane to my left) and he didn't bother to alert me to him changing into my lane with a blinker or anything, because, why use a blinker?! I had to slam on my brakes and hope the person behind me didn't run up my ass. So I honked my little heart out at him... throwing my hands up in the air...and he didn't acknowledge me one little bit. ugh... So, then he proceeds down the road at a smooth 30 miles an hour, and starts pumping his brakes. From where I'm sitting it looks like he's just freaking sight seeing which pisses me off too, so I get into the turning lane to turn and then he cuts me off... again, with no blinker going 10 miles an hour now. Then he decides.. 'Nah... I don't want to turn yet." and whips back out of the turning lane, but still going 10. 
How do people like that even have a license to drive?! 

My posts might be a little shorter lately.. I'm going to try to get back to my weight loss and the goals I have set for myself with that. I'll still post about my kids... just also more about my weight loss. More like my "Weight Gain" .... gah..

No comments:

Post a Comment