Amazon is the place to go!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Today is the DAY!

I worked out a fair amount yesterday.. Thank goodness because I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Curves. But, I feel like I ate really good yesterday. Lots of water and healthy crap. I feel like I ate pretty much all day yesterday too thanks to the snacks (carrots and grapes) I had. Today I'm not sure how great I'll be. So far, I've had some mini wheats cereal and a glass of chocolate milk. lol I'll be running around a lot today so I'll try to pack snacks. 

I've got Jacob's Meet the Teacher today at 12. SO excited that he'll be going into the 2nd grade! That means in just 3 short years, Hailey and Ethan will be starting school too. Yikes. I don't want to think about all those school supplies, school clothes, all the money on lunches and crap omg we're going to be broke. lol 

So, We've been turned down for a house because our credit scores aren't where they're supposed to be. I kinda figured that would happen.. I'm ok about it though, now we're going to get to go on our HONEYMOON in OCTOBER to the BEACH. Provided there is no hurricane during that time. lol 

I have court today to finally get divorced from my first kids' dad. LOL isn't that some backwoods sounding shit? I'm legally still married, but have 2 kids by another guy I'm already engaged to. Sounds horrible on paper. LOL Divorces are expensive though guys! I tried to do it on my own twice, and the first time the judge yelled at me for how I was dressed and told me to try again. I was in slacks and a dressy blouse thing, but BUT I made the mistake of wearing a hoodie INSIDE the court room. I had it off by the time my cause number was called, but he was still holding a grudge. It was like March in Austin... kinda chilly man!

 Anyways my 3rd attempt is today at 2. I have to meet my lawyer at his office at 1:30, so that gives me limited time to spend with Jacob at his Meet The Teacher thing. I hope we can at least find out where his classroom is, his seat, and where to drop off and pick up. The school he's going to, is getting a face lift and there is construction EVERYWHERE. It's a giant clusterfuck over there in the mornings and afternoons. I'm not looking forward to that shit at all. ugh. 

The weather is supposed to be perfect and rainy all day today. I hate that I have to get out in it and try to look decent. Humidity and my hair have a long time feud going on. Hopefully I don't look like a lion by the time I have to be in court. HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment