Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My weigh in!

I was weighed and measured again yesterday. I'm still losing, so I'm not really freaking out yet, but I only lost 4 pounds last month. I GAINED half an inch in my arms which is bad ass considering its muscle growth from all my lifting. haha

This is the little print out that I get when I get weighed and measured, I loooove looking at the downward slope! :D 
The red lined graph is INCHES!
Might be kinda fuzzy, but whatever, I already know what it says. lol
I got a good talk in with my friend/coach Lea Anne at Curves too. This past month I've slacked off super bad. It's really helpful when someone on the outside sees that too, and calls me out. LOL I've reached my goal of 30lbs lost now, I've got to reset the goals in my head, and relight the fire that was there when I started losing the weight. This month I have a big goal of a double digit weight loss. I haven't done that since March-April! Hopefully I don't let myself down and come up short. I'm going to push myself super hard this month. I'm going to be putting my fitness FIRST, every day. No matter how late I have to go to Curves, I'm going to try to go every day. 

By this time next year I hope to be a healthy 130ish pounds and toned. That doesn't seem all that unattainable. The toning part is going a lot slower than I thought it would. I'm constantly lifting weights and crap and I'm just now able to see it in my arms. I know I still have some fat to lose so I'm not super trippin. 
I'm super lucky to have people in my life that are encouraging me. I probably would have given up a while back. lol There is no getting fat again after I reach my goal though. I can't. My engagement ring is a size smaller, and in order to keep wearing it, I have to stay the size I am now, or smaller. lol That's not exactly something I can just go get re-sized whenever I want. 

Speaking of my engagement ring,.. Allen and I have set a date FO SHO of 10/11/12. :) Depending on if we get qualified for a house we're looking at or not, we're going to be going to Port A for our honey moon. There is a motel RIGHT on the ocean for 80$ a night. It's got a full kitchen, dining room and bedroom off on the side and a full living room.. It'll be perfect! IF we get qualified for this house, we're using that money to put as a down payment on it. I'll keep you slightly updated on that situation.. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, I've already stressed about it to the point where I have a freaking fever blister. ugh.
That freaking house is perfect though. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, all updated, it even has a swing set and jungle gym in the back yard already. <3 perfect. Just another situation to let go and let God. 
This is still true. I was reminded again yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment