Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Podiatrists, Surgery, Crap.

There is entirely too much going on with my body right now. 
BUT.. I've lost 6 pounds since Feb 23rd! woot! 
I went to my gyno yesterday for a pre-pre opp appt, and the nurse asks me "Were you wearing a lot of clothes last time you came in?"......
Nope... just some extra fat. Thanks for noticing. 
That is actually probably the nicest way anyone has ever asked me if I've lost weight without just coming out and asking. ha-ha 

I have another appt with them next week for the actual pre-opp.. and then on the 24th I have to go to the hospital and get my uterus scarred. Sounds delightful. O_o If this doesn't make the pain better, in a few months I'll be having a hysterectomy. Crossing my fingers this works. 

In the mean time I'll be going to a podiatrist to figure out WTF is going on with my foot. I feel like I'm walking on a marble and it makes my 2nd and 3rd toe tingle and go numb. It's been doing it for a while, but I hate going to the dr. Mostly because they're constantly trying to prescribe me freaking pain meds. If I wanted pain meds, I'd buy them off the streets... at least then I'd get the good shit. Not this 800mg ibuprofen shit that doesn't work. I don't want to mask the problem, I want to fix it. 
I'm supposed to have my foot elevated with ice and shit on it, but aint nobody got time for that. With 3 kids, let me go ahead and sit on the couch all day with my foot up. It isn't really possible for me to do that. 
(you should Youtube this episode if you don't get it. Hilarious.)

So, I got a referral today, and I'll go get x-rays and crap to figure out wtf. I might have to get some kind of cortisone shot or something? Which sounds painful as shit. But I guess it's better than sitting on my ass with my foot up poppin pain killers. 

My mom has our kids till Saturday. SATURDAY! Allen and I have NO KIDS right now. I can't even believe this is happening. What do adults do with their time when they don't have kids? I'm so lost. Theres no screaming..screeching...fighting...begging for snacks. It's pretty damn weird. 

Today is also my sister from another mister's birthday.. her big 3.0. Mines coming up too in October. yikes man. yikes. 
Happy Birthday Kambria. <3 BF4L :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment