Amazon is the place to go!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Full Circle... literally...

So... At this time last year I was at 187 pounds. As of today... I'm at 145. I'm not happy about it. Yeah, I've lost quite a bit.. but I'm getting too comfortable. I'm falling back into my old habits and it's almost like I don't care. But I do. I just don't have any clue where my motivation went. It's like... I ran that 5k in February and it said "Chunk deuce bitch.. I'm out." 
Well I'm not happy with where I am yet. I still have a giant freaking stomach that I want gone, I'm still flabby and not toned where I want to be. So.. I need to dig down into my fatness and pull out that skinny person I know is there. It's time to get back on track. Damn it. 

I've said that for the past like 3 or 4 blogs haven't I? I guess it's time to put up or shut up. 

Last year, in April I lost 10 lbs. I went from 187 to 177. Lea Anne said I'm supposed to work out with her 3 times a week now. LOL I'm not opposed to that though. It would help. I'm just scared of success I suppose. I need to stop drinking sodas. I have to get out of my comfort zone. Time to decide what's more important... the way I want to look, or that extra Mac N Cheese... or that Dr. Pepper. damn it! 

I'm downing water like crazy now, and am giving up sodas. They're the devil. I'm also sad to say, after my current jar of Nutella is gone, which will be soon.. It will not be making it's way back into my cabinet space. I sure do love that as a snack though. Apples with Nutella is the shit. I have found something to cure my sweet tooth though. Those Skinny Cow ice cream sammaches are freaking delicious. I look forward to them all day! haha 
pathetic. 

This is stupid. I will not keep ballooning up like a damn sea cow. Like the title of my post, I'm turning back into a giant circle. Nope! I've made a decision. I'm back on track.. Back to my measuring cups. I'm annoyed with myself even more than the last post. ugh.
Grumpy Cat makes me happy though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment