Amazon is the place to go!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jacob's Science Project!

I'm pretty annoyed with myself right now. I left Jacob's "Insect Discovery" sheet in his room last night thinking, surely nothing will happen to it in just a few hours. I was wrong. I have NO idea where that thing is right now. He is supposed to have it tomorrow with his Mosquito. He named it the Colorful Texas Mosquito. It only lives in Texas, and its furry and colorful because it wants to trick you and make you think it's a good bug. I sure hope he remembers everything we went over the past few days. lol I'm sure he'll freeze up at first. His mosquito is dang cool though man. 

My left side has been hurting me a lot lately. I had a really bad Kidney infection when I was pregnant with Hailey, and it feels like that almost. I hate this feeling too... it's just, super uncomfortable like your lower back hurts and you can't get comfortable. Hence 'uncomfortable' I suppose. I was going to do this on my kindle tonight, but I had to get on here to print some more pics anyways, so I figured I'd go ahead and get it out of the way. :)

I didn't go to Curves today because they're closed! I did some jump roping yesterday, and running around with the kids in the back yard though. Not like, a lot though because my side/back hurts super bad. 
I'm going to bed now! Allen is working nights again so he'll be out till like, 4 or 5am at the earliest. Suuucks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment