Amazon is the place to go!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

459!

I burned 459 calories with my workout yesterday. A whole 33 minutes and I burned off a MEAL. :D well in calories anyways. Not to mention all the extra stuff I did yesterday too... NON stop movement lol. I even had a kid sized plate for my dinner! :) No, I didn't just make it into a mountain. LOL
Watch out, he looks serious about that food! LOL .... Why do men always feel the need to eat like that? I remember when I was a kid, and we would go to like, Taco Bell or something, my dad would order like 10 crunchy tacos... just for himself. I'm good after like, 1 1/2 (not anymore. :( ) I just think that is CRAZY. Maybe that is why I used to eat tons of food at a meal, it's what I saw growing up. lol 
I think its because food is so damn good though. O_o

I don't know what Jacob got on his project yet. He said he did good and that the teacher liked it. We'll see. 

I'm going to try and go to curves today. Depends on if my mom will watch the kids for a little while again. If I go, today I'll be getting measured and weighed and everything so I'll finally have some results. I weighed myself at my moms house yesterday, and IT says I've lost 11LBS. I'm scared it's wrong and I've gained weight. That would be more like it. I feel like I've lost weight though. Kinda.. In some areas. I am just proud that I haven't given up yet! woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment