Amazon is the place to go!

Friday, February 27, 2015

I Feel It Again!!!

I don't know if it's because I'm taking this One A Day Womens vitamin, or the workout I just had but I feel so good right now. I am leaning towards the work out though. This is the first workout I've done, where I didn't stop half way through to gather myself, and it feels really fucking good. I was so bummed when I first got the Elliptical because I couldn't make it through one program on it without basically dying. 


I did 2 today. 

Boom. 


Maybe it's a coincidence that I also charged up my IPod and had Meghan Trainor and Bruno Mars singing to me during my workout. I doubt it though. I think music has a giant impact on how I work out. I've tried watching TV while I do it and all I can think about is how bad it sucks and how much I want to sit on the couch with my feet propped up. With music playing in my ears I almost lose myself. I know I definitely lose track of time. Now, it helps that I have my IPod on the computer to the Death Machine so I can't see how long I've gone. 


Anyways... I was so excited that I did a substantial workout that I had to blog about it. haha Thats how long it's been! I'm gradually going to add more music to my playlist so I go longer and longer. maybe a song a week? That's about 3-4 extra minutes. Maybe 2 songs. Who knows yet. 

Super proud of myself today though! NOW... to plan a good filling and healthy meal for dinner that my kids will eat. hahaha and husband. Even bigger HAHAHA. O_o





No comments:

Post a Comment