Amazon is the place to go!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Austin TX

Jacob is in ATX till July 27th. Hes been there since the 10th of June. Stupid custody orders say hes gotta go so I suppose I have to let him. Although I'm 100% sure I miss him WAY more than he misses any of us.. Monday I have to go take some 'for kid's sake' class for the divorce to get finalized. Its only been 3 and a half years coming. Ugh.


My friend Rachel made that awesome picture for me. Whoever watches Impractical Jokers knows that reference.

This was APRIL!! Ill post a newer pic of me ...whenever. I'll try tomorrow- but I'm not making promises. So...today I had a mini breakdown... lol that's all I can think to call it. All of our bills are paid, and July rent is paid already. But for some reason, I was freaking out. I still don't have stupid AC in the Jeep so the kids and I are home. ALL DAY. We have NO shade in the yard or id let them play outside but at 103* outside its too hot to do anything without shade. We also need to finish paying off Allen's tires before they charge all kinds of interest. O_o

well lookie there folks… its 7. That means its tome for the babies to take a bath and get the bowel to Bsd. LOL ...Oh I did Wii active today, kicked my ass. Like my legs were wobbly as shit when I was done... I loved it. <3 I love being sore from working out. It hurts like hell but feels goooooooooood. :)

2 comments: