Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Measurement Day!!!

So, I went to Curves yesterday and they did my measurements and weighed me and crap.. I have not lost as much as I'd LIKE, but I'll take it... I weigh 187, and I've lost 2 1/2 lbs of body fat. I've lost 1.5 or 2 inches from my waist....I don't remember how many really its on the paper I got before I left, so I'll update it later. LOL Anyways, I'm proud that I've lost 5 lbs without really changing my diet at first... Now that I'm really focused on the working out part, All I have to do is get the eating under control and I'll be good to go. 
That pic really makes me laugh. LOL Oh, Jacob has a Teddy Bear picnic Friday during lunch.. We're all going to go and have lunch with him picnic style, and he'll get to stuff his own teddy bear. I wish I got to do stuff like that when I was in grade school...  I just never remember there being cool stuff like that happening during school. lol
Hes been doing better in school lately too, only because now at the end of the week, if hes gotten a golden star every day, we can go get a small toy Saturday... That kid will do anything for some Legos. We're also teaching him how to vacuum and once a week hes going to do his room. He can choose whatever day he wants, but it has to be done, and IF he does it without being told, he'll get a dollar. lol He actually really enjoyed picking days of the week he would vacuum. Silly little kiddo.


No comments:

Post a Comment