Amazon is the place to go!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just....Damn!

Against my own wishes, I went to Curves and worked out yesterday. I thought about just doing a light work out because I didn't feel like, super great, but then I figured I might az well get a good work out in since I'm going. By the time I was done, I wanted to throw up. Lol. Seriously, walking to my Jeep, I was trying to think if there was any way to look normal throwing up on public... I kept my cookies though. My heart rate wasn't super high or anything, I didn't get hot or anything. My face apparently was red though. All I know is that it sucked big balls and I don't want it to be like that every time I go. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact we've eaten out a lot more. Healthy menu or not, I'm sure there's lots of sodium and grease. Ewwww. I ordered a jump rope on amazon instead of the other I got back (that's going to take a while) it should be here today. Then tomorrow our Kindle cases and the kids clothes should be here. Its like Christmas! Lol
Man I hope that's not me. Haha! Jacob has a science project due kn Monday. He had to choose a bug from a list and we have to make a model of it. Then he has to tell about the 4 stages of life...egg,pupa...whatever and adult bug. He chose a Mosquito. He could have chosen a beetle, lady bug, ant... even a butterfly, but noooo... now we...I have to make a mosquito. I say I, because I'm a control freak and I want it to look good. He needs a good grade! But really..... a mosquito?
Ugh. If there are any like major word malfunctions in this post its because I'm on the kindle and it chooses what ot wants me to say. I don't have time to proof read.

No comments:

Post a Comment