Amazon is the place to go!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Going Down!

So, I've noticed that I work out better when Allen is at work. I don't know... something about him hearing me struggle and grunt while working out doesn't seem appealing to me. haha! Sunday my workout suffered while he was here. Monday, 30 minutes went by before I knew it! I considered working out a little longer, but I also REALLY wanted to sit on the couch and be in silence while Ethan was napping.

So I made that happen. haha

Yesterday was another really good work out day too. I was in a bad mood so that helps. I burned more calories yesterday than any other day, which is great! Using other peoples stupidity as motivation is a really good idea. hahaha 

Here is something that is completely off the subject of weight loss... but hey, this is my blog, I do what I want. ;) 

There is a girl, who did something deplorable to me a few years ago. I've moved on from that, there's nothing you can do to make people change. So, anyways... since then, shes continually talked trash about me, (and other family members) while acting friendly to my face. All while sending me Facebook friend requests, and telling me we need to squash shit between us... but am I wrong to really not want to? I mean, isn't it up to me, whom I decide to let into my life? I feel like if I were to brush this all under the rug, she gets her way, and I'm basically handing her a knife made specifically for my back. I'm not down with that. 
She's proven over and over and over and over and over that she is the most negative person on the face of the earth... I just really feel no need to associate with her. I'm allowed that, right? 
Cuz that's whats going to happen. I don't feel like I'm holding a grudge.. I feel like I'm protecting myself and my kids from a crazy and destructive person. Thats good enough for me. 

I did something today that I said I wasn't going to do till I went back to the Dr. 
I weighed myself.
And according to my scale, I'm down 4.5 pounds! WHAT!? 
Fuck yes I am! 
I'll only go down from here... and that little bit makes me want to get on this elliptical right now and not get off till the kids come home. 
That was a lie. Maybe I only want to get on for 30 mins again. haha no matter how long I stay on, I have to wait till Allen goes back to work. I can NOT work out with him home for lunch eating a damn pizza. O_o 

Speaking of eating, It's time for lunch! I have a parent teacher conference with Jacob's teacher tomorrow... Maybe I'll update after that. Maybe. 







No comments:

Post a Comment